Wednesday, March 28, 2007

We're Funny! Here's why.

Robin and I went to the bar tonight and thus began a R&B traditional night of stupidity. First we obsessed on why our respective male interests aren't making sufficient contact, while eating fried mushrroms and drinking captain and diet. Then we brought the party home for some cribbage. Had another drink. And continued with our obsessive ways. "Betsy, why isn't he calling me?," "I don't know Robin, why isn't he calling me?" Eventually, we moved to more interesting topics, like the time Kelly crashed in Robin's room and awoke to Penny the dog eating a three-month-old used condom. We had been withholding that story from Robin, but I couldn't keep the secret anymore. Then, I convinced Robin that the reason she's feeling so psycho right now, is that she could possibly be pregnant. When she explained that she had gotten her period shortly after seeing her fiance last, I argued that the wonders of the menstrual cycle could still allow her to be pregnant. So she spent some time entertaining me with a period of being freaked before I conceeded that she was most likely not actually pregnant. Then we went out to smoke and noticed Kelly's light was on. We rang her doorbell, but did not recieve an immediate response so we stood outside her door and yelled, "Kelly, Kelly, what are you doing!" Her boyfiend then forced to go outside to stop our obnoxiousness. Okay maybe it's not so much that we're funny. But we do a damn good job of entertaining ourselves.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home