Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Stress

Today was a long and shitty day. I had a project at work which required me to relinquish control to others (whom, I might add were more qualified than I). I like to be in charge. I like to do entire group projects all on my own. I'll give other group members inconsequential tasks which contribute toward the overall success, but I like to handle all the big stuff. This way I know that it is done right. I'm working on it. I gave the control over today, but I have to say that it was psychologically exhausting. I need a nap. Then my roommate called to let me know that my dog had an accident, so I got to think about that for the last three hours I was at work. On the bright side it was a solid accident, rather than a liquid accident. So much easier to clean up. My list of dog accident preference, in order, is poo, vomit, pee. That was my bright spot today: easy accident clean up. Oh the joy of small happinesses.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home