Friday, September 02, 2005

Real World

Today rocked. Have you ever had one of those days that is just so fab that you feel bouncy. I started a new job this week. I started off terrified because six years in school does not predict career success. I was nervous I would screw up royaly and end up balled up under my desk in shame. I made a few minor mistakes over the course of the week, but by today I felt comfortable and even got some compliments. Several people commented on the improvements I made in my office (thanks for noticing;), my success in today's project (yeah! I'm not screwing up) and I have been getting to know my coworkers better. On Monday I was so petrified that I almost convinced myself that I had made the wrong career choice. Now I feel 95% sure that this is the perfect field for me. The real world is good this week.

1 Comments:

Blogger Danielle said...

yeah, maybe, but that will change...it always does. Sorry, today is a glass-half-empty sort of day....

8:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home